Our perception towards drone-sports
and what we aim to achieve
With a root in the global esports industry, DSC(DroneSportsConnected) has been lauched by ESC(ESportConnected) as an independent drone sports research lab in 2017. In 2018, DSC started the commercial dronesports projects, with the world elite drone pilot group, Team DSC.
DSC sees the dronesports going through the early phase of evolvement esports culture. The dronesports continue to need the following components for developments:
- more amateur drone racers
- pro-teams under management for amatuer racers to join
- static leagues for pro-teams to demonstrate the high-level racing performance
- media coverage to deliver the league to mass viewers that attract sponsors
- fan culture that nurtures dronesports industry from the bottom
DSC has noted the broken interaction among those components and taken a role to connect them to create greater values in the dronesports.
with our strategic partners
Technology supporting drone-sports
delivering drone-sports to viewers
Drone league promotion
making drone leagues attractive to sponsors
DSC drone pilot team
1st professional Drone Sports Team in Korea
Top-tier performance in the world.
sharing drone-sports deliverables with the drone technology industry